The most advanced sous vide device ever.
The New Anova Precision Cooker Promises to Be the Best, Most Cost-Effective Sous-Vide Solution on the Market. J. Kenji Lopez, Serious Eats
Adjustable Clamp. No Minimum Water Height
Fully adjustable in height, allowing you to use your precision cooker in any pot you have.
Removable, Stainless Steel Skirt
Anova has a removable skirt, which allows you to take off the bottom and clean it in the dishwasher.
The unit is made of polycarbonate and stainless steel. Polycarbonate is a great material for kitchen appliances.
Stainless steel parts prevent rust and corrosion and last for ages.
Connecting with the App
The Anova Culinary App pairs with the Anova Precision Cooker. This all-in-one sous vide resource allows you to operate your device from your phone, browse our library of incredible sous vide recipes from some of the world’s top chefs, authors, bloggers, and editors, as well as make your routine in the kitchen seamless and mouth watering.
- Operates the device remotely when connected and within range (set your time, temperature, toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius).
- Calibrates the Precision Cooker temperature to the nearest .01 degree F/C.
- Choose a recipe and press play! Once paired with the device, simply select what you’d like to cook and press play to automatically set the device to the required time and temperature.
77°F to 210°F ± 0.01°F / 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
2.1 GPM, 8 LPM
360 degree directional pump
4-5 Gallon 15-19 Liters
99 hours Max
- US/CA: 110-120VAC only
- International: 220-240VAC only
Weight and Dimensions
- Length: 2.75 in / 6.98 cm
- Width: 2.75 in / 6.98 cm
- Height: 14.75 in / 36.8 cm
- Immersion Depth: 7.25 in / 18.415 cm
- Max Clamp Opening: 1.25 in / 3.175 cm
- Minimum Immersion Depth: 2.5 Inches / 6.35 cm
- Weight: 2.5 lbs / 1.1 kg
Inside the Box
- Precision Cooker
- Quick Start Guide